Status
Come and follow my blog. thank you for your supports. :) now i'm officially graduated from UITM. Alhamdulillah :)



Ieqashafiqa

Shoutbox










My words!


Hai. I Ieqashafiqa. Want to know about me? Feel free to follow me. If you gonna search something, in below box!



>> convocation countdown
date : NOW
at:00:00am


>> Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Chemical
date : 06/09/2014
at:08:30am


>> officially finish my diploma
date : 09/05/2014
at: 09:00am


>> prince proposed
date: 20/10/2012
at: 12:00am



Followers




Blog Archive


 tengah skodeng


Contact Me


: Shafiqa'aziyatul Azie
: @ieqashafiqa
:ieqashafiqa
: My Blog

Tabung Masa Hadapan



bertukar wajah
Tuesday 13 May 2014 | 0 Diamond[s]


hai blogger sekalian. maaf sebab ieqa lama dh xupdate blog ieqa. Actually my blog is under renovation. thanks for you all consideration. Later on ieqa update tutorial ok. Enjoy your day. BTW ieqa nak wish HAPPY WESAK DAY for those who celebrated wesak day. good bye. :)


Post a Comment

Asslamualaikum~
thanks for the comments. no harsh word ok. :)


Newer Post
Older Post